D’Addario ECG24 CHROMES FLAT WOUND ELECTRIC GUITAR STRINGS
ECG24, D’Addario’s best selling gauge of flatwound strings, delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
These are the locations you can ship from:
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 2 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 2 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 3 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 3 in stock
D’Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, then polished to unparalleled smoothness, it’s no wonder that XL Chromes are the world’s most popular flatwound strings.