Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixer
The Mackie DL1608 redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. Seamless wired to wireless mixing allows control from anywhere in the venue giving you the ultimate control over your mix.
These are the locations you can ship from:
Mackie’s DL1608 is a professional 16-channel digital mixer that’s designed to integrate with your iPad for an unprecedented level of hands-on control over your live sound. It packs 16 of Mackie’s renowned Onyx microphone preamps, high-quality 24-bit Cirrus Logic converters, and built-in DSP for great-sounding effects and processing. Onboard iPad integration via Apple’s Lightning connector gives you an entirely new way to control your mix, as well as wireless mixing capability. The DL1608 even supports up to 10 wireless iPad connections at once, providing an innovative solution for onstage monitor control and remote mixing. You get the acclaimed sound of Onyx preamps, the power of Mackie-designed DSP, and the convenience of the iPad’s intuitive interface. You’ll love mixing with the Mackie DL1608 digital mixer!
Mackie DL1608 Digital iPad Mixer with Lightning Connector Features:
- 16-channel mixer with 16 Onyx mic preamps and high-end Cirrus Logic converters for top-notch sound quality
- Built-in DSP provides EQ, compression, and gate plug-ins, plus reverb and tap delay
- iPad integration via Lightning connector gives you an easy way to control your mixes and the built-in DSP processing
- 6 x aux sends and support for up to 10 wireless iPad connections provide easy monitor mixing
- Record your mix to the iPad or integrate audio from any app