Boss VE-5-WH Vocal Performer Effects Processor
The VE-5 Vocal Performer is a compact and mobile personal effects processor and looper for vocalists.
Featuring a simple-to-use tabletop design that can be easily attached to a mic stand for performing, the VE-5 is perfect for singers, rappers, beatboxers, webcasters, and anyone that wants to have fun with processing vocal sounds.
2 in stock
MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = 40) AUX IN: TBD
- Input Impedance:MIC IN: 4 k ohms AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:XLR OUT: -40 dBu PHONES/LINE: TBD
- Output Impedance:XLR OUT: 600 ohms PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory:Sound: 50
- Effect Types:DYNAMICS, PITCH CORRECT, TONE/SFX, DOUBLE/HARMONY, DELAY, REVERB
- Phrase Loop:38 sec. (Mono only)
- Display:16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors:MIC IN jack/XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced) AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) XLR OUT jack (XLR type) PHONES/LINE jack (Stereo miniature phone type) CTL 1, 2 Jack (1/4″ TRS phone type) DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply:Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw:TBD