Boss VE-5-WH Vocal Performer Effects Processor
The VE-5 Vocal Performer is a compact and mobile personal effects processor and looper for vocalists.
Featuring a simple-to-use tabletop design that can be easily attached to a mic stand for performing, the VE-5 is perfect for singers, rappers, beatboxers, webcasters, and anyone that wants to have fun with processing vocal sounds.
Spend over R10 000 and select brands in your cart qualify for an EXTRA 10% off our already reduced BLACK FRIDAY deals! Find out more…
5 in stock
MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = 40) AUX IN: TBD
- Input Impedance:MIC IN: 4 k ohms AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:XLR OUT: -40 dBu PHONES/LINE: TBD
- Output Impedance:XLR OUT: 600 ohms PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory:Sound: 50
- Effect Types:DYNAMICS, PITCH CORRECT, TONE/SFX, DOUBLE/HARMONY, DELAY, REVERB
- Phrase Loop:38 sec. (Mono only)
- Display:16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors:MIC IN jack/XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced) AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) XLR OUT jack (XLR type) PHONES/LINE jack (Stereo miniature phone type) CTL 1, 2 Jack (1/4″ TRS phone type) DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply:Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw:TBD