SEYMOUR DUNCAN 805 OVERDRIVE PEDAL
Whether you’re looking to give your sound a bit of a boost or trying to find harmonically rich heavy gain with warm tube character, the 805 overdrive provides the versatility needed for any type of music – blues, country, rock, metal, and everything in between. The 3-band active EQ, delivers unprecedented control -you can have a smooth, lyrical bluesy tone one minute, and crushing modern metal crunch the next. The 805 is designed to be the perfect overdrive for pushing the front end of an already distorted amp, giving you plenty of output and tone-shaping capability, but can also give your clean tone a controlled boost. Scoop your mids or tighten your hard rock/metal tone in front of a high gain amplifier.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
Distortion Circuitry: Glass diode, back-to-back stack.
Bypass: True bypass
Gain Control Range: 8dB to 36dB.
EQ Center Frequencies:
• Bass – 90 Hz +/- 11dB
• Mid – 750 Hz +/- 11dB
• Treble – 2.1 kHz +/- 12dB
Signal To Noise Ratio:
• Minimum gain, 20 to 20kHz – 112dBV
• Minimum gain, 400 to 20kHz – 114dBV
• Maximum gain, 20 to 20kHz – 97.5dBV
• Maximum gain, 400 to 20kHz – 98 dBV THD @10mVrms input @ 1 kHz with 12 dB of gain: 0.15%
Max Output before Saturation: 0.6Vrms
Input Impedance: 470k Ohms Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
Current consumption: 4.5mA
Dimensions: 2.61″ X 4.90″ X 1.45″
Weight: 0.6 lb without battery