Mackie MR524 Studio Monitors
The Mackie designed the MR524 with a serious eye on accuracy. This studio monitor’s logarithmic waveguide system minimizes the diffraction and reflections that can color your sound, ensuring enhanced stereo imaging and a generous sweet spot. Experience balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum, thanks to the MR524’s precise acoustic alignment. Acoustic absorption has been incorporated into the MR524 to tighten its sound, while internal bracing adds stiffness to reduce distortion and enhance low-frequency response.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 13 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Somerset West store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:5″ woofer
- LF Driver Type:Polypropylene
- HF Driver Size:1″ tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:30W, 60W Peak
- HF Driver Power Amp:20W, 40W Peak
- Total Power:100W Class A/B
- Frequency Response:57Hz-20kHz (-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency:24 dB/octave @ 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:108 dB SPL @ 1m per pair
- Input Types:1 x 1/4″ TRS, 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- Features:Low frequency 3-way switch, high frequency 3-way filter
- Enclosure Type:Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material:MDF wood cabinet
- Weight:10.2 lbs.