Stage and Studio insights – Lessons Learnt on the Road
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | November 4, 2018
We live in an age of technology and information. Nowadays, it’s easy to go online and to find tidbits of information as you need it. The problem, however, is that you can’t always trust the information you find online. If you want to get the best value information possible, you should consider getting tips from people with more experience than you have.
If you want to get Stage and Studio insights from an experienced musician, with years of real-world experience to draw upon, then this is the perfect workshop for you.
All Guitar Frenzy workshops are free, but seating is limited. So if you want to ensure that you get a good seat, be sure to arrive early.
Where: Paul Bothner Music Stellenbosch
Shop 1 and 2, De Watergracht West Building
3 Merriman Avenue
When: 10 November 2018
Time: 11 am
Do you want to receive reminders about workshops like this? Then be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
What to expect:
- 3 Principles of guitar playing that theory won’t teach you
- A closer look at the new Fender Player series
- Gigging tips – the essential dos and don’ts
- Use of different guitars in the studio for layering and general discussion about guitar pickups.
More about Basson Laubscher
What started as a passion project jamming with local musicians covering great blues artists like The Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, B.B. King, Muddy Waters and Eric Clapton soon morphed into an uncontainable low down, foot stomping blues boogie and jiving rock & roll band with original music written by Basson Laubscher himself.
- Regardless of what style of music you play, there will always be some overlap between genres. Quite often, if you want to improve one playing …
- FREE Bass Workshop with Schalk Joubert. The bass guitar is one of the most versatile instruments you can play. A solid bass player with a …
- Guitar Frenzy 2018 is here, and that can mean only one thing… It is time for the fourth annual Anything Goes Guitar Competition! Last year …
- If you’re tired of playing covers all the time, then you should learn how to find your inner songwriter. By writing your own music, you …