Zoom H1N Handheld Recorder
The Zoom H1N is the next generation design of the popular Zoom H1 pocket recorder. This time, they’ve not only improved it’s design, but also added some fantastic new features that you’ll love.
If you’re looking for professional quality audio recordings in a sleek and compact design, The H1N offers a simple and intuitive interface with some great functionality to make the most out of your recordings. With an X/Y configuration of stereo mics, The H1N is the perfect choice for recording music, interviews, film sound, foley and more.
3 in stock
The H1N offers a low cut filter and on board limiter to get your recordings sounding as good as possible and save you from an unintended volume spike.
Once recorded, the device features a playback speed control that lets you slow down the audio and hear all the details. This is especially useful for transcribing interviews or learning/transcribing songs at a slower tempo without altering the pitch.
If you feel you’re always pressing record at the wrong time, the H1N has built in auto-record, pre-record and self time settings so that you always capture the moment.
a relatively unseen feature on handheld recorders is the ability to record multiple tracks in one take. The H1N allows you to overdub your tracks and create multiple layers for an intricate and detailed tracks.
Built for the outdoors
The H1n is battery-powered and offers up to 10 hours of recording time. All you need is a micro SD or SDHC card up to 32GB and you’re ready to go. Put it in your pocket, toss it in your backpack, or mount it to a camera— the H1n travels wherever you do.
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated
- volume control
- Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter,
- and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant
- WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR
- and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or
- NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
- X/Y Stereo Mic
- New Layout of Integral Controls
- Record WAVs & MP3s up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- Records to microSD/SDHC
- 3.5mm Input/Output Jack
- Built-In Limiter and Low-Cut Filter
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Works as a USB Audio Interface
- Uses 2 Included AAA Batteries