Arturia MiniBrute Analogue Monophonic Synthesizer
2 in stock
MiniBrute is a revolutionary new analog synthesizer from Arturia. Featuring a pure analog signal path and a host of unique features, it sets a new standard for what a hardware synthesizer should be.
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, and numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor™. Boasting complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
Bring the Noise
Designed for the analog purist, MiniBrute packs an extraordinary potential for warm and powerful sounds into a very portable design. Loaded with the legendary Steiner-Parker multimode filter, a multi-wave Oscillator and Sub Oscillator, MiniBrute excels at delivering fat bass lines, screaming leads and fascinating sonic experiments.
You can process any external sound through its audio input, making this a powerhouse for adding warmth, grit and filter effects to drums, guitars, and more.
Bring the Fun
In a world dominated by hardware with too few controls and endless navigation in tiny LCD screens, MiniBrute brings back the fun with a true hands-on approach to synthesis.
You want it louder? Grab the volume knob and crank it up. You want it brighter? Grab the filter cutoff knob and crank it up. You want your sound to grow fangs and snarl like a beast? Grab the Brute Factor™ knob and CRANK. IT. UP. It’s that easy! No factory presets, no buried menus to deal with. MiniBrute is just honest and true analog synthesis.
Authenticity & Innovation
Developed in partnership with synth guru Yves Usson, MiniBrute comes with brilliant innovations such as the Brute Factor™, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and full USB, MIDI and CV connectivity for easy integration into any modern or vintage setup.
MiniBrute met its match in the classic Steiner-Parker filter, specially revised by Nyle Steiner himself. It’s arguably the best multimode filter design around, delivering analog warmth with a uniquely raw and aggressive edge.
MiniBrute sets a new standard for excellence with its truly unique sound.
Small yet powerful, affordable but built like a tank, 100% analog from a company known for its digital instruments…everything about MiniBrute seems impossible. But when this synth meets your music, anything is possible.
Forget about tiny LCD screens, being lost in menus and sub-menus, and trying to remember double functions and complex procedures. MiniBrute brings back the fun and the immediate hands-on experience of synthesis.
When you want things to shake, grab the Sub Osc slider and bring it on. When you want it to sizzle, grab the filter knob and open it up. And when it’s time to unleash the beast, grab the Brute Factor™ knob and turn it loose! It’s that easy.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random Square, Random Sine) and bi-polar modulation destinations (to PWM & Metalize, Pitch, Filter, Amplifier)
- LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
- LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes (trill up, trill down, sine)
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out :
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Output: Pitch (tracks the keyboard and pitch wheel)
- Gate In/Out
- Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
- MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Full Function Arpeggiator:
- 4 modes of arpeggiation
- 4 octave range control
- 6 step divisions
- 6 Swing positions
- Hold function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo
- MIDI Sync
- Rugged Aluminium enclosure
- 12V DC 1A power
|Analog Audio Signal Path||100%|
|Multimode Filter||Steiner-Parker 2-Pole Low Pass
Steiner-Parker 2-Pole Band Pass
Steiner-Parker 2-Pole High Pass
Steiner-Parker 2-Pole Notch
|Oscillator Type||Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)|
|Oscillator Mixer||Yes (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)|
|Signal Enhancers||Pulse Width Modulation
Ultrasaw (generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms)
Metalizer (bringing extreme triangle harmonics)
Brute Factor (delivering saturation and rich harmonics)
|LFO1||Waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random Square, Random Sine
Bi-Polar Modulation Destinations (PWM, Metalize, Pitch, Filter, Amplifier)
Clock syncable to arpeggiator (arpeggiator or free)
Trill Up Vibrato
Trill Down Vibrato
|Envelope Generators||ADSR Envelope Generators x 2 (selectable slow/fast speed from 1ms to 10sec or more)|
|Keyboard Tracking||Yes (on the VCF Cutoff)|
|Keyboard Type||25-note semi-weighted keyboard|
|Aftertouch||Yes (assignable to Cutoff/Vibrato amount)|
|Mod Wheel||Yes (assignable to Cutoff/Vibrato/LFO Amount)|
|Pitch Wheel||Yes (with selectable bend range)|
|Octave Selector||Yes (-2 to +2 octaves)|
|External Analog Audio Input||Yes|
|CV In/Out Controls||Pitch
|MIDI Input||Yes (5-pin DIN connector)|
|MIDI Output||Yes (5-pin DIN connector)|
|USB MIDI Input||Yes|
|USB MIDI Output||Yes|
|CV Gate Source Selector||Audio
|Audio Output||1/4″ (6.35mm) audio jack x 1|
|Headphone Output||1/4″ (6.35mm) headphone jack x 1|
|Full Function Arpeggiator||Arpeggiation Modes x 4
Octave Range Controls x 4
Step Divisions x 6
Swing Positions x 6
Hold Function x 1
|Enclosure||Rugged Aluminum Enclosure|
|Power Supply||12V DC / 1A (power)|