Fender Limited Editition MIJ Modern HH Stratocaster – Olympic Pearl
Finally, a Fender for contemporary guitarists! The Made in Japan Modern Strat has been redesigned with a supremely sleek flat top and comes packing a pair of Modern Modified humbucking pickups, delivering cutting attack suited to high-gain tones.
Out of stock
Fender Made in Japan guitars are very special – rarely do they make their way to Europe and America, or South Africa. So if you see one, you’d better snap it up quick! There’s a good chance you won’t find the same one again!
The MiJ Modern Strat takes on a wildly different look to vintage Fender guitars. It’s made of an alder body with a poly lacquer coat, keeping the classy finish looking clean far into the future.
Attached is an advanced compound radius maple neck, evolving from a round “C” shape suited to chords up to a flatter “D” at the top frets, which helps out immensely for faster lead playing. The neck’s satin finish is a must-have for many guitarists, allowing for seamless non-stick movement.
Working in tandem with the neck is a compound radius fretboard starting off at a Fender standard 9.5-inches and moving into an ultra modern flat 14-inch radius, again to make lead techniques as easy as possible.
This is a real departure from the classic Fender mantra. The MiJ Modern is equipped with a double dose Modern Modified Type I humbuckers, dishing out a higher output than vintage humbuckers found on other Fender guitars. They produce a prominent mid-range push with a tight low end and sharp highs. Controls are simple – you get a tone dial for each humbucker as well as three-way pickup switching.
- Series: Made in Japan Modern
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Olympic Pearl
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Selected Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ to 14″ Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675″ (42.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup Type I
- Neck Pickup: Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup Type I
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top