Fender Limited Edition Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic – Aged Aztec Gold
This beautiful guitar was made in a limited first run, and it is one of the very few available on the market today. By a drawing of lots we got the opportunity to buy this guitar at a Fender Custom Shop Event.
Out of stock
Fall 2020 Custom Shop Event First Edition, Fender Custom Shop 1960 Custom-Built LTD Stratocaster journeyman relic, aged aztec gold.
- Fall 2020 Custom Shop Event First Edition
- #21 1960 Custom-Built LTD Stratocaster journeyman relic, aged aztec gold
- Model #: 9231012581
- Serial #: CZ548004
- Series: Custom-Built LTD
- Color: Aged Aztec Gold
- Weight : 7.13 lb
- Journeyman Relic® Lacquer Finish;
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body;
- Tinted Maple Quartersawn Neck with Flat-Lam Dark Rosewood Fingerboard;
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Back-Shape;
- 9.5″ Radius; 21 Jumbo (6100) Frets;
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Strat® Pickups;
- 1/2 Blender Strat Wiring;
- 5-Way Switch; 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard;
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo;
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines; Bone Nut;
- Wing String Tree with Tall Metal Spacer,
- Deluxe Hardshell Case;
- Certificate of Authenticity.