Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT Electric Guitar – Matte Blue Frost
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Caramelized Maple Neck, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Gotoh Tremolo – Matte Blue Frost
Charvel® turns modern high performance on its heFad with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM, a brazen instrument for the progressive guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
2 in stock
Part Charvel. Part Jackson. Totally Armed to the Teeth.
Two guitar icons come together in the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24. Its alder Jackson Dinky body is light in the hands and contoured against the body, while a graphite-reinforced Charvel Speed Neck remains rock solid as it ages. Charvel’s familiar 12″–16″ compound-radius fingerboard flattens out nicely in the upper registers, giving technical players the speed and expression they need for bends, runs, and vibrato.
What we think is really special is the Pro-Mod DK24’s diversity of tones on tap, via twin Seymour Duncan humbuckers. The bridge-position Full Shred SH-10’s searing 14.1kΩ DCR nicely offsets the neck-position vintage-output Alnico II Pro APH-1N. Together, these pickups deliver everything the modern player can expect to encounter, from fusion to prog and beyond. A recessed Gotoh tremolo system texturizes chords and leads without jeopardizing your tuning.
Iconic Jackson body style
Grover Jackson’s Dinky body style is to hard rock and metal what the Camaro is to drag racing. Contoured and lightweight, the Dinky provides the hardline visuals, comfortable carry, and unlimited high-fret access that modern players demand.
Diverse Seymour Duncan pickup set
If you’re a single-guitar performer like many of us at, you’ll particularly love the Pro-Mod DK24’s diverse tonal potential. For drive, the Full Shred SH-10 bridge humbucker packs a big, focused low end and about as much sustain as you can get from a passive alnico pickup. And when you need to clean up, the Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck humbucker is a breath of fresh air. This pickup boasts great touch dynamics and a sweet, bluesy top end that’s perfect for true cleans and verge-of-breakup tones. Beyond that, 5-way switching, along with a 2-way mini toggle for series/parallel selection, gives you access to a myriad of irresistible sonic textures.
Fast, stable, comfortable reinforced maple neck
The Pro-Mod DK24’s neck and fingerboard are spec’d to meet the demands of the technical player. The Charvel Speed Neck is graphite reinforced for a lifetime of rock-solid dependability. A heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments, while four heavy-duty bolts provide superior sound transmission from the neck to body. Fretside, the compound-radius fingerboard flattens out to an arrow-straight 16″ in the upper registers and comes fitted with 24 jumbo frets for maximum speed and control.
Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo
The recessed Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge sits nice and flush with the Pro-Mod DK24’s body to provide texture when you need it, and a relatively low profile when you don’t. This vintage-style tremolo system keeps tuning stable, even for all-out dives.
- Model Number 2969411534
- Series Pro-Mod
- Color Matte Blue Frost
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N
- Pickup Color Flat Parchment
- Controls Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Both Inside Coils, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching 2-Position Mini Toggle Down/All Series, Up/All Parallel
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinky™
- Body Material Alder
- Bridge Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Gotoh®
- Tuning Machines Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Strat®-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip Parchment
- Saddle Height Wrench Yes
- Neck Material Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length 5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width 6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees Fender® Standard String Guide
- Headstock Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate None – 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons Standard
- Other Features Luminlay® Side Dots
- Iconic alder Jackson Dinky body shape provides unlimited fret access
- Caramelized maple Speed Neck is fast and stable
- Heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments
- 12″–16″ compound-radius fingerboard is built for speed and comfort
- Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge texturizes without detuning
- Full Shred SH-10 bridge humbucker packs a tight low end and loads of sustain
- Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck humbucker adds touch dynamics and a sweet, bluesy top end
- 5-way switching, plus a 2-way mini toggle for series/parallel selection