Bloemfontein Winter Woede Metal Festival
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | May 17, 2017
Calling all Metal Heads in the Bloemfontein area! It is time for the 2017 Winter Woede Metal Festival…
That’s right, it is time for the 2017 Winter Woede!
This year will see some great bands; two of which were finalists in the 2017 Wacken Metal Battle. So you know there will be an unrivalled calibre of music on show for the night!
Doors will open from 17:30, and the first band will start at 18:00 sharp. The cover charge will only set you back a measly R50.
When: Saturday 27 May 2017
Time: Doors open at 17:30
Venue: Warriors Pub & Grill
Showgrounds, Curie Avenue, 9301
Bloemfontein, Free State
Bands Playing at Winter Woede:
More about Insidious Reign
Insidious Reign is a Gauteng based Death Metal band. They have just released their debut album entitled Fictitious Obsession. The band has been together since early 2015 and have grown in leaps and bounds since they first formed.
Wacken Metal Battle Finalists
The 2017 Battle for Wacken has come to an end. During the run, some of the top bands in the country entered and fought it out to see who would be crowned the 2017 champions.
Two bands from Pretoria went on to play the final. They are Maximum Carnage and My Columbine.
While it was Cape Town Based Megalodon who ultimately won the battle, both Maximum Carnage and My Columbine were amazing to watch.
They bring a wealth of playing to the table that many bands will strive towards. They don’t get down to Bloemfontein too often, so catching them at Winter Woede will surely be a treat.
So, if you’re looking for a brutal way to spend a Saturday night, then the 2017 Bloemfontein Winter Woede metal festival is just for you. [Click here] to follow the event on Facebook.
Your Music Industry News!
- The Philharmonia Choir of Cape Town is collaborating with The Phenomenal Opera Voices to bring …Read More »
- All drummers will learn the basic Rudiments, but do you know how to incorporate them …Read More »
- Head on down to the Crypt this Winter! Here are the dates for gigs and …Read More »
- Do you know what The Most Recognisable Bass Riff Ever is? Your mind is probably …Read More »
- If you’re in the Centurion area and are looking for music education, then the Jean Village …Read More »