The original range of Roland’s GO:Mixer’s revolutionised smartphone-based content creation. Allowing you to mix multiple microphone and instrument signals all into your smartphone, the GO:Mixer made recording performance videos or audio easier than ever.
Enter the GO:Mixer Pro-X, Roland’s latest iteration of the product. They have refined the product, and expanded the features connect and mix up to seven audio input sources with studio quality—so you’ll always sound your best no matter where you are.
Let’s take a look at what makes it great!
Why it's worth it
If you create music videos, web shows, podcasts, or livestreams with a phone or tablet, the GO:Mixer Pro-X can be an invaluable tool. Audio quality can make or break your presentation, and your device’s built-in mic won’t cut it if you really want to impress your listeners and keep them engaged.
The GO:Mixer Pro-X works with your favorite streaming services like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok, so you’ll sound your best every time you go live.
It’s not just for music – If you’re creating podcasts, carrying out interviews, online lessons, video calls, or any application requiring excellent audio, the Go:Mixer Pro-X can be an excellent tool.
The Headline Features
- Combo jack supports standard mics with XLR or ¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Dedicated guitar/bass input with selectable input pad for active pickups
- Mono/stereo instrument input
- Two stereo line-level inputs with TRS mini jacks
- Mini headphones jack with headset mic support
- Loop Back function for playing along with backing tracks from your mobile device
- USB Micro-B and four-pole TRRS jack for device connection
- Powered by your smartphone or four AAA alkaline batteries
- Easy integration with camera and livestreaming apps
- Also works with Roland Zenbeats and other mobile music production apps