A lot of issues that might arise as a sound engineer can be avoided altogether if you take simple steps. However, sometimes things can go wrong even if you take all the right avoidance steps.
During this free Ministry Month workshop, Arno will go through practical steps you can take to ensure the longevity of your gear. Also, he will discuss steps to take once something goes wrong.
What to Expect
- Cable care and maintenance: How to correctly roll and store your cables.
- How to avoid damaging instruments, and what to do if one does get damaged.
- Blown speakers and amplifiers. How they get damaged in the first place, and what you can do to avoid it.
- Tips for novice sound engineers
- Open Questions from the audience.
Where: DV Village Music Bloemfontein
Shop 5, Victorian Square
C/O 2nd Avenue & President Reitz Street
When: 11 May 2019
Time: 11 am
GET MORE LIKE IT SENT TO YOUR INBOX
with our weekly email newsletter.
More About Arno Austin
There are two ways that you will learn the finer points of sound engineering. The first would be to spend years and years gathering first-hand information. The second would be to learn from someone who already has that experience. Arno Austin has over a decade’s worth of experience in all things sound related.
Having trained with some of the industries best musicians, Arno is one of the first people called when anyone in Bloemfontein needs an assist.