Rode VIDEOMIC PRO+ MICROPHONE
The RODE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features. Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze – plus it won’t get lost. RODE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching – will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post-production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function ﾖ designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 15 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 2 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)|
|Maximum Output Level||7.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Sensitivity||-33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||14dBA|
|Dimensions||111mmH x 66mmW x 170mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registrationﾠhere|