Rode NT2-A MICROPHONE
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2.
A professional large capsule (1″) studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 15 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 5 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 2 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 2 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Maximum Output Level||16.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Sensitivity||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||7dB-A|
|Dimensions||209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD|