Mackie EM-USB – Condenser microphone
The Mackie EM-USB is a USB Condenser microphone and a member of Mackies EleMent Series. Offering the perfect solution for recording podcasts, live-streams, voice-overs, and vocals.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 15 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 2 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Somerset West store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 2 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, West Rand .store: 2 in stock
The Mackie EM-USB is a USB Condenser microphone and a member of Mackies EleMent Series. Offering the perfect solution for recording podcasts, live-streams, voice-overs, and vocals. Combining the Mackie legacy for sound reinforcement, rugged reliability, and outstanding value; delivering a powerful lineup of professional quality microphones!
Utilizing a cardioid polar pattern, the EM-USB rejects unwanted sounds behind the mic. So you’ll pick up less unwanted room ambience that’s commonly found in typical bedroom studios. Sporting a single USB-C connection, the EM-USB gives you simple plug-and-play functionality. While the 3.5mm headphone output allows for convenient headphone monitoring directly from the mic itself.
What’s more, all the controls you need are clearly accessible from right in front of the mic. Including gain, headphone volume, and mic mute. The EM-USB also comes complete with a tripod desk stand, mic clip, and USB-C cable, so you can start recording straight out of the box.
Finally, the Mackie EM-USB comes packed with a download for ProTools First, Waveform software, and the Musicians Collection pack. Giving you access to over 20 high-quality plug-ins including BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.55″ Capsule (14mm)
- Frequency Response:30Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL:130 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range:89 dB (ADC), 93 dB (DAC)
- Signal to Noise Ratio:89 dB (ADC), 96 dB (DAC)
- Connector: USB-C (mic), 1/8″ (headphones)
- Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Source: USB bus powered
- Dimensions:7.1″ x 1.8″
- Weight:0.87 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Tripod Stand, Mic Clip, USB Cable