Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
|Frequency Range||70Hz – 15kHz|
|Sensitivity||-56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions||272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD|