Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Closed-back Monitoring Headphones
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
Out of stock
High-Value Headphone Proposition
Looking for outstanding value in monitor headphones? We have a great suggestion: the Audio-Technica ATH-M20x. These ‘phones feature 40mm neodymium magnet drivers that deliver the accurate frequency response and solid bass you need to make sound decisions when you’re recording or mixing. The closed-back design of the ATH-M20x gives you superior isolation with minimal bleed – out or in. Also, the circumaural earpads give you cushy comfort during long sessions. Factor in their small price tag, and the Audio-Technica ATH-M20x headphones are a total no-brainer.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Robust build quality and advanced technology
- 15Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 40mm drivers with rare-earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- Optimized for studio tracking and mixing
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:40mm
- Noise Attenuation:Passive Noise Isolating
- Frequency Response:15Hz-20kHz
- Impedance:47 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8′
- Plug Size:1/8″, 1/4″ adapter