PRESONUS & SE RECORDING PACK ONE STUDIO BUNDLE
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget the RECORDING PACK ONE meets the need. With the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy. (with Full Version Studio One Software).
The sE Electronics RF-X is the latest high-performance acoustic filter joining sEs highly-acclaimed line of successful and industry standard Reflexion Filter products. The RF-X has been concieved to answer the needs of the discerning recording artist working on a budget.
The X1 A’s new condenser capsule design is a work of art, delivering stellar sonic performance on any source with incredible speed, accuracy, and well-balanced frequency response. The electronics have also undergone a complete overhaul, and exhibit better specifications and sound – on and off the test bench – than any other microphone in its class.
The Isolation Pack includes one of sE’s upgraded shock mounts, which perfectly fits your sE X1, sE2200a II, or sE Magneto condenser microphones plus an included mic stand.
Audio Box 96 Features:
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/ mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows recording software
- Included Software
- Studio One 3 Artist
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB busno wall wart!