MACKIE ONYX ARTIST USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording.
These are the locations you can ship from:
TRACKTION T7™ DAW
Tracktion T7 is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‘Lite’ versions, T7 does not impose any restrictions – you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plugins and efficient performance on Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems.
DAW ESSENTIALS COLLECTION™
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems
Included with the purchase of an Onyx Series USB Interface.
- 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 1 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamp provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- +48-volt phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- 1/4″ input with hi-Z switch for DI-ing your guitar or bass
- Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze
- Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability
- Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
- Comprehensive software bundle with DAW and plug-ins
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Desktop/Portable
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:FX plug-ins
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (monitor out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Tracktion Music Production, DAW Essentials Collection plug-ins
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB Bus powered
- Weight:1.1 lbs.