IK Multimedia IRIG ACOUSTIC GUITAR INTERFACE
iRig Acoustic is another IK Multimedia industry first ﾗ itﾒs an innovative, patent-pending, acoustic guitar microphone pickup that installs in seconds that you use to perform live and record with on an iPhone and iPad. iRig Acoustic provides professional high-quality sound, simple installation and freedom to play and record everywhere.
And with the AmpliTube Acoustic companion app, youﾒll have in the palm of hand the worldﾒs first and most powerful acoustic tone sculping and refinement studio for playing anywhere, any time.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
iRig Acoustic Specifications
- Microphone Type: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -40dBv (1kHz, 94dB SPL)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63dBA
- Maximum soundboard thickness: 4mm / 0.16″
- Device Output Connection: 1/8″ TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8″ Jack
- iRig Acoustic microphone/interface
- Carrying case
- Size: 31.7mm/1.25″ x 32.2mm/1.27″ x 18.8mm/0.74″
- Weight: 20g/0.71oz
- Cable length: 200cm/78.74″
Compatible with iPhone X*, iPhone 8 Plus*, iPhone 8*, iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.