BOYA BY-M3 Digital Lavalier Microphone for Android and Other USB-C Devices
The Boya BY-M3 is a lavalier microphone for Android phones and other devices with a USB Type-C connector. The clip-on lavalier design provides a hands-free option for talent, while the omnidirectional pickup pattern gives the mic a forgiving quality; helping to keep the audio at consistent levels, even when the talent turns away from the capsule. The mic offers low handling noise and minimal proximity effect, keeping unwanted low end under control even at close range. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz, the condenser mic element can easily handle a variety of speaking and presenting styles. The BY-M3 is powered by your device, so no battery is required.
15 in stock
The Boya BY-M3 is a digital USB Type-C lavalier microphone, which is specially designed for Android devices and other devices with Type-C connector, such as iPad Pro or a Mac PC, etc.
– It has an omnidirectional polar pattern and clip-on design
– It could effectively reduce unwanted background noise and greatly help the mobile devices to pick up high-quality sound recordings.
– It is compatible with most of the Type-C devices
– It has a 6-meter long cable so it comfortably adapts to various environments
– Powered by USB Type-C devices
– With 16 bits/48KHz resolution, it’s well-suitable for podcasting, vlogging, interviews, and more.
Transducer Principle: Condenser Microphone
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Cable Length: 6m