Mackie THUMP12 12″ Active Speaker Pair
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Somerset West store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, West Rand .store: 1 in stock
Class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response provides chest-thumping power
The Thump12A pumps out a massive amount of sound for its size. Its high-output woofer generates ample quantities of throbbing bass, and its 1.4″ titanium dome driver ensures even, wide dispersion. Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification with Mackie’s proprietary Dynamic Bass Response pushes plenty of power to the high-frequency compression driver and high-output woofer. And you don’t need to worry about damaging your speaker, thanks to the Thump12A’s next-generation system protection and thermal limiting.
Built-in two-channel mixer offers ultimate flexibility
Connecting your gear to the Thump12A is a piece of cake — its built-in two-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology, so they accommodate microphone, line-level, and instrument signals. An XLR thru output makes for effortless wired connection to other Thump speakers, while flexible mounting options allow tripod- and pole-mounting, as well as stage monitor use.
Advanced features for total system optimization
The Thump12A divides high and low frequencies using a precision two-way crossover, while also time aligning the signals so that your audience hears low and high frequencies in sync. And you’ll always sound your best, thanks to application-specific speaker modes that optimize your system for your situation.
Portable design for easy setup and transport
Weighing in at less than 36 pounds, the Thump12A is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport. The Thump12A’s small and portable size will ensure that you won’t need a road crew to mount it on a pole or pack it into your car. By the way, the Thump12A is housed in a super-tough road-ready enclosure, so don’t think that its light weight makes it fragile!
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:12″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.4″ HF compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:1000W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp:300W Class AB
- Total Power:1300W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range:50Hz-23kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency:24 dB/octave @ 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:126 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing:4 x voice modes
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene with textured black finish
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount, Floor
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:29.1 lbs.