Phonic POWER POD 410R
The Phonic Powerpod Series are powered mixers in a compact and durable design. The Powerpod 410 R has four Mic/Line input channels and a built-in 100 Watt amplifier, as well as onboard USB module for recording and playback. The 2-band EQ on every channel gives you maximum control over your mix, and the Powerpod 410 R’s built-in variable digital delay allows users to better tweak their mix. Powerpod Series Powered Mixers are great all-in-one mixer/amplifiers for bands, traveling musicians, school auditoriums, houses of worship and clubs.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- 4 mono input channels for a wide range of Microphone and
- Line level signals from separate input sockets
- Built-in 200 Watt power amplifier
- Class D circuitry on built-in amplifier
- Built-in Digital Delay
- Super musical 2-band EQ at mono channels
- Record out
- Tape in with level control