Samson Q7X DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE
Samson’s Q7x Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone is the ultimate workhorse, providing exceptional sound reproduction for live and studio vocal and instrument performances. This mic accurately captures a wide dynamic range with tailored mid-range presence. Its supercardioid pickup pattern provides maximum gain before feedback, while an updated body design and multi-axis capsule shockmount minimize handling noise.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 3 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 5 in stock
The heart of the Q7x’s performance lies within the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q7x to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q7x also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter the application.
The Q7x is an extremely versatile tool both on the stage and in the studio, perfect for numerous recording applications. As the Q7x is equipped to withstand high sound pressure levels up to 147dB SPL, it allows vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but can also handle close miking instruments such as piercing snare drums, screaming guitar cabinets and much more.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with tailored mid-range presence
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz16kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 147dB for close miking situations
- Improved multi-axis capsule shockmount minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grille
- Includes mic clip