Mackie 802VLZ4 MIXER
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
Beyond sounding great, the Mackie 802VLZ4 mixer is one piece of gear you can truly rely on. It continues the VLZ Series’ trend for rock-solid construction, while taking your sound quality to a new level. You’ve got an amazingly wide dynamic range, incredible 60dB gain range on the Onyx microphone preamplifiers, and ultra-low-noise performance. The 802VLZ4 also boasts better-than-ever RF rejection for prime performance in broadcast situations. And with high-resolution meters, generous I/O, and sealed rotary controls that keep out dust and grime, the Mackie 802VLZ4 is one of Mackie’s best mixers ever.
- Amazingly rugged analog mixer with three microphone preamplifiers and three stereo channels
- Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain for great performance with any mic
- Ultra-low-noise performance gives you clean, clear sound
- High-resolution stereo meters give you fast, easy visual indication of your signal levels
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime