Mackie HM-400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
This 4-channel headphone amplifier boasts three outputs per channel for a total of 12 headphone outputs. Each channel contains an aux input, along with a balance control to mix your main and aux signals. Four independent aux inputs supply up to eight individual stereo mixes. You also get Stereo/2-channel Mode switches along with 7-segment LED meters on each channel. Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor, while a heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers and switches provide extreme durability. The HM-400 delivers high-performance headphone amplification that’s sure to become an invaluable asset in your studio.
8 in stock
EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Type:Headphone Amp
- Input Channels:4
- Output Channels:4 (3 outs per channel)
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (main L/R rear), 1 x 1/4″ (main front), 2 x XLR (main L/R), 4 x 1/4″ (aux in)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (main L/R), 2 x XLR (main L/R)
- Headphones:12 x 1/4″ (8 x rear, 4 x front)
- Controls per Channel:Balance, Bass, Treble, Output
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:8 lbs.