Roland FANTOM 8 Keyboard Synthesizer
FANTOM is a new kind of creative hub, made for rapid production and expressive performance. Inspiring onboard production tools and deep computer integration fuel an experience that feels intuitive, natural, and full of possibilities. The expandable sound engine delivers our best electronic and acoustic sounds, with the depth and control to combine and shape them in exciting new ways. And it’s built from premium materials, with a purposeful design, and the best 61-, 76-, and 88-note keyboards we’ve ever made.
2 in stock
NO MODES. JUST SEAMLESS WORKFLOW.
When the creative juices are flowing, there should be no barriers. With FANTOM, you won’t compromise your sound or suffer workarounds due to outdated technical limits. And forget worrying about what features work in which mode. FANTOM is always in full-on creative mode and your workflow stays consistent, no matter what.
MAKE A SCENE.
When you’re ready to create, so is FANTOM—and all it takes is a single touch. Your sounds, patterns, and performance layouts are arranged into custom creative spaces called Scenes. A Scene can be an entire song, section of a song, or a starting point with your favorite sounds laid out just how you like. Scenes can be chained together and changed instantly with no gaps or glitches.
You shouldn’t have to wonder how many effects are available, or if you can change sounds seamlessly without limiting complex patches. With FANTOM, you can focus on playing music, not rationing processing power. And with so much power under the hood, you can run all 16 parts with all available effects—simultaneously—with full patch-remain for seamless transitions. It’s like having the power of two complete FANTOMs in one.
FANTOM’s flexible and expandable sound engine leverages decades of research and development, dishing out inspiring and authentic electronic, acoustic, and hybrid sounds by the bucketload. Combine multiple synthesis and sampling technologies along with the onboard analog filter for new and unusual sounds—and take advantage of new sound expansions and capabilities as they arrive.
ZEN AT THE CORE.
FANTOM’s ZEN-Core synth engine is based on partials. Each partial contains a discrete synth voice—complete with an oscillator, filter, amplifier, dual LFO, and effects. You can have up to four partials in a single tone, and a Scene can contain up to 16 tones for complex splits, layers, and sequenced parts.
- 88 Keys (PHA-50 Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, channel aftertouch)
- V-Piano Technology
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic
- EXZ Series
- EXSN Series
- 16 Zones(Internal + External)
- 128 Scenes x 4 Bank
- Over 3,500 Tones
- Over 90 Drum kits
- 16 Parts (16 zones / 16 scenes
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 16 systems
- Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
- Insertion Effect: 2 System, 90 Type
- TFX: 1 System, 90 Types
- Input MFX: 2 Systems(in Parallel), 90 Types
- Chorus: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Input Reverb: 7 types
- Input EQ: 2 Systems (in Parallel)
- Type: LPF1/LPF2/LPF3/HPF/BPF/Bypass
- Band: 13, 20, 32
- Type: Mono, Stereo
- Preset Setting: 10
- User Setting: 20
- Chain: 16 Scenes x 32 Pages (Total 512 Scenes) per 1 Chain set
- Set: 100
- Marker: 62 (0-9, A-Z, a-z) per 1 Chain Set
- MIDI Tracks: 16 (Internal/External)
- Pattern: 8 (per each Track)
- Pattern Length: 32 mesures
- Recording Method: Realtime recording, Step recording, TR-REC
- Editing Method: Piano roll edit (Touch Edit support / Automation support), Microscope
- Song: 1 (per Scene)
- File format: Original, SMF export/import supported
Sampler – Keyboard Multisample
- Format: 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF
- Number of Samples: 8,000
- Number of Multisamples: 128
- Sampling Time: The maximum is 2 minutes 44 second (1 Sample)
Sampler – Pad Sampler
- Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 16 Pads x 4 Banks
- Sampling Time: The maximum is 60 minutes (the equivalent of approximately 660 MB).
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
- Control Knob x 8
- Slider x 8
- USB Audio Slider
- Wheel x 2
- Function Knob x 6
- Sound Modified Knob x 11
- 4 x 4 Pad
- Graphic Type, 7″, Wide VGA (800 x 480 dots)
- Backlit LCD (Color/Touch screen)
- Rhythm Pattern: Yes
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Chord Memory: Yes
- Motional Pad: Yes
- PAD Mode: Sample Pad, Note Pad, Partial Sw/Sel, DAW Control, Zone Mute, Zone Solo, Kbd Sw Group, Rhythm Pattern, Pattern, Variation Play, Group Play
- AIRA LINK: Yes
- CV/Gate Control: 2 x CV/Gate or 3 x CV/1 x Gate
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L, R) (XLR type)
- SUB OUT1 Jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB OUT2 Jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- ANALOG OUTPUT Jacks(1,2)(1/4-inch phone type)
- Mic/Line Input Jacks: (1,2) (1/4 inch phone type/XLR type)
- 2 x CV OUT, 2x GATE OUT
- FOOT PEDAL JackS(HOLD, CTRL1,CTRL2,CTRL3)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT1, OUT2/THRU)
- USB MEMORY Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (AUDIO: Max 24bit/96KHz 3 Sereo Output, 16 Stereo Input / MIDI:3 Port support)
- 3 x External Device Port: A Roland A-49 or an A-PRO series MIDI Controller can be connected.
- USB Flash drive (sold separately)