Roland FANTOM-06 Synthesizer Keyboard
FANTOM-0 brings your creative world together, combining the sonic power and fluid workflow of the top-of-the-line FANTOM series in streamlined instruments that go everywhere your inspiration takes you.
Equipped with a newly designed 61-note keyboard, FANTOM-06 has everything you need to create and perform at the highest level. Play and produce with thousands of Roland’s best sounds and unleash your musical vision with a color touchscreen, hands-on controls, and deep computer integration derived from the flagship models.
1 in stock
- Sounds and features inherited from the flagship FANTOM series
- Seamless workflow with no confusing modes
- Light and durable molded body design for easy transport
- Play and produce with thousands of electronic and acoustic sounds powered by Roland’s advanced ZEN-Core and SuperNATURAL technologies
- New SuperNATURAL pianos with authentic acoustic grand sound and response
- Virtual ToneWheel Organ with harmonic bar control and quick-fire playability
- Deep onboard sampling features
- Scenes contain settings for all 16 layers plus effects and patterns
- Clip-based sequencing with instant pattern recording and triggering
- TR-REC sequencer inspired by classic Roland drum machines
- Color touchscreen, high-resolution knobs, sliders, RGB performance pads, and dedicated synth control section
- Pitch/mod lever and illuminated pitch and mod wheels
- Massive DSP power for plenty of polyphony and smooth sound transitions
- 4×32 USB audio interface and native integration with Logic Pro, MainStage, and Ableton Live
- Mic input and powerful onboard vocoder
- Support for Model Expansions, Sound Packs, Sample Packs, and more from Roland Cloud
- Comes with 15 Wave Expansions and 10 Sound Packs, available for download from Roland Cloud
- Compatible with FANTOM Scenes that use ZEN-Core, SuperNATURAL, and Virtual ToneWheel Organ sounds
- Newly designed 61-note keyboard with synth action
Your musical everything.
FANTOM-0 has everything you need to create and perform at the highest level. And with its interactive design and expansive I/O, it blends into every workflow with ease.
FANTOM-0 includes thousands of professional sounds from Roland’s immense, trendsetting library, with further expansion available through Roland Cloud. Create with synthesizers and rhythm sounds that have defined entire musical genres. Build organic compositions with pianos and other acoustic instruments. Or shape sounds of the future with FANTOM-0’s deep array of modern synthesis tools.
Every FANTOM-0 model feels fantastic under your fingers with responsive custom keyboards and loads of high-res controls. Choose from the 61-note FANTOM-06 or 76-note FANTOM-07 and their synth-action keyboards. Or go for a weighted-action experience with the FANTOM-08 and its 88 ultra-responsive keys.
Build songs in a flash.
Designed for non-stop music creation, FANTOM-0 lets you shape sounds and make music without interrupting the flow. With the hands-on knobs and sliders, color touchscreen, quick sampling features, and clip-based sequencer, every session with FANTOM-0 is inspiring, productive, and fun.
Your creative hub.
FANTOM-0 slides seamlessly into modern production setups with a built-in 4×32 USB audio interface, while native integration with Logic Pro, MainStage, and Ableton Live lets you interact with the software using the touchscreen and hardware controls. Going further, you can freely combine soft synths with FANTOM-0’s onboard sounds and interface with your favorite MIDI hardware via the dedicated MIDI output.
Make music everywhere.
Play and produce with Roland’s best.
Equipped with Roland’s most innovative technologies, FANTOM-0 puts a huge selection of electronic and acoustic sounds at your command. And with a growing range of expansion options from Roland Cloud, you’ll never run out of creative fuel.
Explore the influential sounds of Roland’s storied past and craft the sounds of tomorrow with the ZEN-Core Synthesis System, our most advanced synth engine to date.
A grand experience.
FANTOM-0’s all-new SuperNATURAL pianos play and respond just like their acoustic counterparts, and you have a range of onboard tools to customize them for your style and touch.
Evolved from our famous VK organ series, the Virtual ToneWheel engine faithfully emulates the sound-generating process of a real tone wheel organ, backed by quick-fire playability and direct control with the touchscreen, sliders, and knobs.
Expand your vision.
With Roland Cloud, you can dive even deeper into the historic and ever-evolving world of Roland synthesizers. Model Expansions let you infuse FANTOM-0 with the authentic sounds and unique characteristics of the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and other vintage icons. And with the growing selection of Wave Expansions, Sound Packs, Sample Packs, and more, you’ll always keep your music sounding fresh.
To get started, you can download 15 Wave Expansions and 10 Sound Packs at no charge from Roland Cloud when you purchase a FANTOM-0 keyboard.
Interface & Control
No roadblocks. Just pure creation.
FANTOM-0 supports your music every step of the way with a smooth, rapid workflow that’s completely free of confusing modes and technical frustration. Immensely powerful yet easy to use, FANTOM-0 enables continuous creation with fluid composition tools, instantly recallable setups, deep computer integration, and more.
Make a scene.
With custom creative spaces called Scenes, you can store sounds, patterns, performance layouts, templates, and more and recall them with a single touch. A Scene can also be an entire song or section of a song, and they can be chained together and switched seamlessly with no gaps or glitches.
Sound that moves.
FANTOM-0 makes it easy to create long evolving passages, modular-style animated textures, and sounds with deeply intricate movement. You have two LFOs per partial and four partials per tone—and since you can stack 16 tones, that’s a staggering 128 LFOs per voice! Step LFOs are also available with 16 steps of beat-synced automation and 35 curve choices per step.
From spark to fire.
Different musical genres need diverse production styles and specialized tools. You can capture music in a variety of ways with FANTOM-0, from real-time and step sequencing to the famous TR-REC pattern sequencer inspired by iconic Roland drum machines like the TR-808 and TR-909.
FANTOM-0 lets you realize musical ideas as quickly as they come. The color touchscreen provides instant interactive control, and the hi-res knobs deliver organic, ultra-detailed response. There’s also a dedicated synthesizer section with oscillator, filter, and envelope controls, plus buttons and pads for sequencing, triggering, and more.
Some players like levers or wheels, while others prefer external pedals. With FANTOM-0, you can use any of them—or all of them. And there’s even a dedicated USB device port to extend your workflow with your favorite USB MIDI controller.
- 61 keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator
SuperNATURAL Acoustic Piano (EXSN01/03 Preload)
SuperNATURAL Electric Piano (EXSN02 Preload)
VTW Organ (Only ZONE2)
Various MODEL sound generators (Require adding EXM Series)
* ZEN-Core Tones and Model Tones can import and export.
* Backup file has compatibility with FANTOM-6/7/8, but it can read the enabled features only.
- EXZ Series
* The expansion are rewritable internal sound generator memory.
You can download data from the Roland Cloud and write it via a USB flash drive into the FANTOM’s internal memory.
- 16 zones (Internal + External)
- 128 scenes x 4 bank
* The Scenes can import and export.
- 3,500 tones or greater
90 Drum kits or greater
- Tone Remain
- 8 zones
* When “Scene Remain Switch” enabled.
Tone Remain does not apply to VTW Organ sounds.
- Rating System: 4 steps (0-3)
- Tone Search/Scene Search
- Rating, Character
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
Part EQ: 16 systems
Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
Insertion Effect: 2 systems, 90 types (Serial/Parallel connection selectable)
TFX: 1 system, 90 types
Input MFX: 1 system, 90 types
Chorus: 9 types
Reverb: 7 types
Input Reverb: 7 types
Input EQ: 1 system
- Band: 13, 20, 32
Type: Mono, Stereo
Preset Setting: 10
User Setting: 20
- Scene Chain
- Chain: 16 Scenes x 32 Pages (Total 512 Scenes) per 1 Chain set
Marker: 36 (0-9, A-Z, a-z) per 1 Chain Set
- Pattern Sequencer
- MIDI Tracks
- 8 (per each track)
- Pattern Length
- 64 measures
- Recording Method
- Realtime recording, Step recording, TR-REC
- Editing Method
- Piano roll edit (Touch Edit/Automation support), Microscope
- 1 (per Scene)
- File format
- Original, SMF export/import supported
* PAD Sampler trigger data can be recorded.
- SMF Player
- SMF (Format 0/1)
- MIDI tracks
- Tempo range
- 5-300 BPM
- Transpose function
- -5-+6 semitone
- Track Mute
- Track Solo
- A/B loop function
* The pattern sequencer and SMF player can be used in each scene.
They cannot be used at the same time.
- Sampler – Keyboard Multisample
- 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48 kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported.
- Number of Samples
- Number of Multisamples
- Sampling Time
- The maximum is 2 minutes 44 second (1 Sample).
* A total of approximately 256 MB (Share with Expansion titles)
* Keyboard Multisample can import and export as ZEN-Core Tone.
- Sampler – PAD Sampler
- 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48 kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum Polyphony
- Number of Samples
- 16 pads x 4 banks
- Sampling Time
- The maximum is 60 minutes (the equivalent of approximately 660 MB).
* A total of approximately 2 GB (including imported WAV files)
* When you use the PAD samples as KBD Wave, then you have to manipulation it.
- Sampler – Internal Storage space for files
- 2 GB
- Rhythm Pattern
- Chord Memory
- Motional Pad
- PAD Mode
- Sample Pad,Note Pad,Partial Sw/Sel,DAW Control,Zone Mute,Zone Solo,Kbd Sw Group,Rhythm Pattern,Pattern,Variation Play,Group Play
- AIRA LINK
- * When connect to MX-1
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever *1
Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
Control knob x 8
Slider x 8
Wheel x 2 *1
Function knob x 6
Sound Modified knob x 2 *1
4 x 4 Pad
*1: 1,024 step editing support
It can be use with Cutoff, Resonance.
- Graphic Type, 5.5″ (1,280 x 720 dots), backlite LCD (Color/Touch screen, Screensaver, Wallpaper support)
- Headphones jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch TRS type)
SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB OUT STEREO (PHONES) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type PHONES Support
Mic Input jacks: 1/4 inch TRS type
Line Input jacks: (L/MONO,R) (1/4 inch phone type)
FOOT PEDAL jacks(HOLD, CTRL1, CTRL2)
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
USB MEMORY port
USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
External Device Port: A Roland A-49 or an A-PRO series MIDI Controller can be connected. * Operation is not guaranteed if a generic MIDI device is connected.
- Audio Interface
- Max 24 bit/96 KHz
Record 16 Stereo Channel
Playback 2 Stereo Channel
- External Memory
- USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption
- 1,300 mAh
- Owner’s Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard Stand:
KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
Pedal Switch: DP series, RPU-3
Expression Pedal: EV-5
USB Flash drive
- Size and Weight
- 1,006 mm
- 323 mm
- 95 mm
- 6.0 kg
13 lbs 4 oz