Arturia BeatStep Pad Controller and CV/Gate Sequencer
Assign the 16 encoders to whatever parameters you like, and save up to 16 of your custom setups. Best of all, a built-in step sequencer lets you program 16 different sequences with 16 steps each, ready to control your MIDI or CV gear all by itself!
1 in stock
The chameleon controller and sequencer
Arturia’s BeatStep: a degree of functionality and performance never seen before in a portable pad controller. BeatStep is highly versatile, capable of triggering clips in applications like Ableton Live, playing drums with BFD or EZDrummer, or tweaking synth parameters. Or doing all of those at once!
BeatStep is also a 16-step analog sequencer, and it’s like a force of nature when it comes to creating interesting musical phrases for analog synthesizers, MIDI drum machines, keyboards and DAWs. Its advanced connectivity interfaces easily with a computer or iPad® using USB, a drum module with MIDI, or the CV/Gate inputs on an analog synthesizer.
- Powerful control surface with built-in 16-step sequencer
- Control and sequence software via USB, or hardware via MIDI or CV
- Velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads for expressive performances
- 16 assignable encoders for real time control of virtual instrument parameters
- Save and recall up to 16 customized control layouts