Mackie MC-250 Professional Headphones
High-end sound reproduction, comfortable design. The Mackie MC-250 Professional Headphones are perfect for virtually any monitoring application. These high-performance studio headphones deliver studio-grade audio quality with a comfortable design.
At the core of the MC-250s are precision 50mm transducers. The tranducers deliver an ultra-wide frequency response ranging from 10Hz – 20kHz. This capture every nuance of your source audio, making them perfect for monitoring and critical listening. The precision-tuned enclosure delivers a wide sound stage and rich sonic accuracy. The headphones are designed to minimise listening fatigue with the soft padded headband and cushioned earpads. Perfect for mixing, mastering, personal listening and DJs; the MC-250s can do it all.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 1 in stock
Reference-Grade Audio Fidelity
Reference-grade audio fidelity at an affordable price. The Mackie MC-250s deliver studio-grade sound at an affordable price tag, complete with a robust design. Mackie is renowned for its years of audio excellence, utilising their expertise to produce these premium-grade headphones.
At the heart of the MC-250s are reference-grade 50mm drivers. These large drivers help to deliver the wide frequency range and immersive sound stage. The transducers are tuned with optimal precision, provided unparalleled detail with exceptional sound reproduction.
Ideal For Mixing, Mastering and Critical Listening
The ultra-wide frequency response and premium-grade components deliver reference-grade audio fidelity. The resulting sound is punchy in the low-end with crisp and airy highs. This makes them perfect for a range of applications including mixing and monitoring.
You can use the MC-250 headphones for mixing in the studio, mastering and critical listening applications. The exceptionally wide frequency response and 38 Ohms impedance makes it ideal for capturing every nuance of your source audio.
Maximum Comfort with Foldable Design
Listening fatigue can seriously affect your mixing capabilities. To combat this, Mackie have incorporated some of the comfiest material into the design. The lightweight and robust construction is complemented by the soft, plus earpads. The headband is also comprised of the same material, resulting in maximum comfort and minimises fatigued.
The headphone also boasts a foldable design. This helps to make the headphones more compact for improved portability. This makes them easy to take with you anywhere you go, fitting within a backpack with ease. The headphones also come complete with a soft carry bag to protect and transport your headphones from place to place.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Transducer Size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Closed back design for improved isolation
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included