Mackie MC-150 Closed Back Headphones
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. Choose between the high-performance MC-150 that is perfect for studio monitoring and DJs and the MC-250 for reference quality sound that is great for critical listening and mixing. Both models feature large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
These are the locations you can ship from:
Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed-Back Headphones Features:
- Comfortable, closed-back headphones with 50mm transducer deliver crisp 15Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Increased bass response ensures you feel and hear every note, kick drum, and synth
- Padded, adjustable headband and ear pads deliver an ergonomic fit for hours of comfortable wear and outstanding sound isolation
- Collapsible fold-up design that makes for easy storage and compact portability
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:50mm
- Frequency Response:15Hz-20kHz
- Impedance:33 ohms
- Noise Attenuation:90dB
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8 ft.
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Plug Size:1/4″ adapter
- Weight:9.35 oz.