Squier Paranormal Series Cabronita Thinline Telecaster Electric Guitar – Olympic White
Semi-hollow Tele with Jazzmaster P’ups
Introducing the Cabronita Thinline Telecaster. This Tele breaks from the traditional Cabronita recipe by subbing the traditional ‘Tron pickups for a set of Fender-designed alnico Jazzmaster single-coils. The result is a decidedly thicker, glassier response and a tone that’s more associated with overblown alt-rock and sultry surf melodies than sock hops and dance halls.
1 in stock
The semi-hollow design gives the Paranormal Cabronita Thinline Tele a devilishly light stage weight and a propensity for sweet, soulful feedback when you crank up to 11. Meanwhile, a bevy of classic Fender color options gives each piece in the series that irresistible mid-century vibe. The Cabronita Thinline Tele’s string-through-body enhances sustain to create lingering leads and chords. Another feature we enjoy is this Cabronita’s gloss-backed slim “C” maple neck, which gives you plenty of reach for jazzy inversions to thumb-over Hendrix chords.
Thinline Tele body
This F-holed Cabronita Tele features a Thinline semi-hollow poplar body that is light in the hand and full of great tone, even unplugged. Together with its Jazzmaster single-coils, it’s a recipe for a good time in virtually any practice or performance setting.
Slim “C” maple neck
Some of our favorite-playing Teles of all time have sported Slim “C”-profile maple necks just like the Cabronita Telecaster Thinline. It’s a versatile platform for technical playing to cowboy chording.
Fender-designed Jazzmaster pickups
Traditional Cabronita Teles are known for the chilly howl and sparkling presence associated with their trademark ‘Tron pickups. The Squier Paranormal Cabronita Telecaster Thinline bucks tradition, packing instead, a versatile set of alnico Jazzmaster single-coils that are straight out of the Fender playbook.
The Squier Paranormal Series
To create the Paranormal series, the mad scientists at Squier broke down a selection of Fender’s most popular designs to the atomic level and smashed them together, bringing to life some of the coolest aberrant axes we’ve ever seen. Flipped headstocks, Frankenstein electronics, necks on bodies to which they don’t belong — these guitars and basses break all the rules! So, if you’ve ever desired to chuck a set of P-90s into a La Cabronita, play a Mustang with the voice of a Strat, or own a J-Bass dressed up as a P-Bass, you’ll love the Squier Paranormal series.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Part of Squier’s left-of-center Paranormal series
- Lightweight semi-hollow Thinline Tele body
- String-through hardtail bridge maximizes resonance and sustain
- Slim “C”-profile maple neck supports technical and traditional forms of playing
- Fender-design alnico Jazzmaster pickups pack a unique flavor
- Master volume, master tone, 3-way toggle