Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar – Maple Fretboard – Black
t’s many a guitarist’s dream to own a vintage Fender, but for most, not a reality. The Squier Classic Vibe series Telecaster is the next best thing!
Retro in style, but kitted out with modern hardware and custom electronics, this Tele is the perfect guitar to see you progress through your guitar journey.
1 in stock
Body and Neck
A four-screw bolt-on neck connects the Poplar body and Maple neck – a relatively lightweight yet sturdy combination.
You’ll feel right at home on the C-shaped neck profile with an easily playable 9.5” radius. Extremely comfortable for the fretting hand and great for chords.
The most common Tele configuration consists of two single coil pickups. But this seventies-inspired model differs slightly, with an incredible Fender Wide Range humbucker in the neck position.
This makes for a super fat and full frequency sound you wouldn’t usually expect from such a guitar.
It greatly expands the tonal capabilities, especially when combined with the Fender-designed alnico single coil in the bridge position.
The Classic Vibe Tele utilises a classy ashtray bridge with barrel saddles and a string-through body design to retain tuning stability.
It also features old school headstock markings exclusive to this Squier range, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the experimental seventies’ mood.
- Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow-Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Bridge), Wide Range Humbucking (Neck)
- Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel