Orange CRUSH PRO 60W ELECTRIC GUITAR AMP
The Crush Pro Series marks our first foray into the realm of high powered, stage-ready solid state amplifiers. Taking its inspiration from the twin channel circuit in our prestigious Rockerverb series, the Crush Pro range has been developed using high grade solid state components. At Orange we have embraced this analogue technology and honed it to the point of perfection. The result is amplifiers that deliver the warm, rich tonal characteristics that have been our hallmark from the very beginning, coupled with extraordinary levels of versatility and construction to match.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
Orange Amplifiers expands its line of solid-state Crush amps with new CR60C 60-watt 1 x 12″ combo. This Crush amp delivers more authentic Orange tone than ever, with both amp channels being designed after the Rockerverb. The clean channel sports two gain stages that start to break up when it’s cranked, and the dirty channel uses four gain stages to deliver classic Orange overdrive tones.
Orange Crush CR60C 60-watt 1 x 12″ Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 60-watt 1 x 12″ combo
- 3 digital reverb choices
- Built-in effects loop
- Built from rugged 18mm plywood
- Both amp channels designed after the Rockerverb
- Clean channel uses 2 gain stages to go from clean to slight breakup
- Dirty channel uses 4 gain stages for overdrive to over-the-top distortion