SEYMOUR DUNCAN CATALINA DYNAMIC CHORUS PEDAL
Some guitarists like their chorus to be subtle and traditional. Others prefer bold and unique. The Catalina Dynamic Chorus is designed to do both, with analog character and an unprecedented level of interactivity. It has controls for Mix (from silent to unity to a +3dB boost for the wet signal), Rate, Depth and Delay, as well as a treble-attenuating Tone control for dialing in the clarity or warmth of the wet signal. And the Catalina also features a unique Dynamic switch which allows you to interact with the Depth control as you play: the Hard mode signals the chorus depth to increase as you play with more intensity, or flip it to Soft mode and you will receive more effect as you play lighter.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
Type of circuitry: Analog Bucket Brigade Devices (BBDs) supported by modern low-noise analog electronics. Sinusoidal delay modulation and an adjustable envelope follower to control modulation depth.
Bypass: True bypass Auxiliary
Functions: Stereo output creates a second channel from the mono input by inverting the wet channel.
- Delay – Sets time delay from 6 to 60 milliseconds.
- Tone – Sets cutoff of passive low pass filter from 0.5kHz to 6kHz.
- Depth – Sets the modulation of the delay time from off to 50%. Rate
- Sets modulation rate from 0.33 – 10 cycles/second. Expression (Footswitch)
- Engages the envelope follower.
Input Impedance: 1 Meg. Output Impedance: 500 ohms.
Dry Gain: 0dB. Wet Gain: off to +3dB above the dry signal.
Frequency response: 5Hz to 50kHz (dry). THD @ 1V Vo: <0.01% (dry). Noise referred to input: ><-98 dBV, 400 Hz to 20 kHz (dry).
Power: External 9 to 18V regulated DC adapter (center negative)
Current consumption: 23mA
Dimensions: 3.5” x 4.7” x 1.6”
Weight: 0.9 lb without battery