ERNIE BALL 40th ANNIVERSARY VOLUME PEDAL
Since its introduction in 1977, the Ernie Ball Volume Pedal has been the leading choice for musicians across the globe. The Ernie Ball 40th Anniversary VP Pedal features a luxurious limited edition slate black aluminum chassis with updated graphics for a striking appearance both on and off stage. A redesigned ultra durable Kevlar cord improves potentiometer traction for precise volume control and a super smooth foot sweep. Inspired by the rugged design of the original, the pedal’s compact extruded aluminum housing is virtually indestructible. Celebrate 40 years of quality, performance, and reliability with this new anniversary edition volume pedal only from Ernie Ball.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
Our new PVC coated braided Kevlar® cord dramatically improves strength, increases traction, and ensures consistent tension throughout the foot sweep.
ACTIVE & PASSIVE COMPATIBILITY
The 40th Anniversary VP is designed and engineered to work with both active and passive audio signals.