FENDER ACOUSTIC 100 GUITAR AMP
Fender’s Acoustic 100 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar’s form and voice.
The perfect portable system for solo performances, the Acoustic 100 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
Choose a location below to ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- Voltage230V EUR
- Wattage100 Watts
- ControlsChannel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch; Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- InputsTwo – (XLR / 1/4″ combined)
- EffectsRoom Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line OutOne – (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet MaterialFinished Plywood
- Amplifier CoveringFinished Plywood
- Grille ClothBrown
- HandleIntegrated Top-Mount Handle
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SpeakersOne – 8″ Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance8 ohms
- Footswitch4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height14″ (35.5 cm)
- Amp Width18.5″ (47.0 cm)
- Amp Depth9.25″ (23.5 cm)
- Amp Weight17.6 lbs. (8 kg)