Fender The Trapper Dual Channel Fuzz Effects Pedal
Two Footswitchable Fuzz Voicings with +Octave Switch
Following in the footsteps of last year’s Pelt fuzz, The Trapper by Fender gives you two unique fuzz textures — Calm and Possessed — to play with. The addition of a secondary footswitch gives The Trapper the edge for toggling fuzz voicings in the heat of a performance, taking you from a gentle sustain to hot vintage fuzz in the twinkling of an eye.
2 in stock
The Calm voicing gets you a wide gain range and an optional high octave for re-creating Hendrix-ian solos and droning Pumpkins-y washes. The Possessed voicing tips the gain to 11 and engages an aggressive noise gate, tamed only by the controls on your guitar. Shared Tone and Contour controls allow you to tailor The Trapper to any instrument in your arsenal, while independent level controls for each fuzz make this pedal a solid option for crunch/lead and controlled/chaotic stage applications. The Trapper fuzz comes housed in a brushed aluminum chassis with LED-backlit knobs (switchable) for stage convenience and a classic amp jewel on/off LED for a touch of that classic Fender charm.
Durable, player-friendly design
When we ran The Trapper fuzz through its paces, we were impressed by its durable, player-friendly design. It all starts with a rugged yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis that’s tailor-made for heavy stomping. LED-backlit knobs (switchable) make it child’s play to see your settings on a dark stage. Swapping out batteries is a breeze, thanks to a patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door. Want a fuzz pedal that really delivers the goods? Look no further than The Trapper fuzz pedal by Fender.
- Pedal Type: Fuzz
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 80mA
- Two footswitchable fuzz voicings in a single pedal
- Calm voicing features gain, level, and +8va controls
- Possessed voicing (Fuzz and Octave disabled) cranks the gain and engages an aggressive noise gate
- Shared Tone and Contour controls
- Independent Level controls for each voicing
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door
- Rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis