Fender MUSTANG GT100 GUITAR AMPLIFIER
For Studio And Stage
One of the coolest things about connected amplifiers is that you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron. With the Mustang GT 2.0 firmware update we’re pouring a plethora of updated amp models, effects and user-friendly (and user-requested) features into these uber-flexible amplifiers.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- FREE SATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
We listened to players’ requests and refined the already powerful interface, including new icons, simplified menus, an advanced needle-style tuner mode and updated graphics. We’ve added more controls to some of the effects so you can fine-tune your sound and shape it to meet your vision, and we’ve added the ability to dial-in precise beats-per-minute and note divisions, making it easier to keep everything in synch while performing.
Nobody does authentic, touch-sensitive Fender amp tone better than the people who originally created it. Ranging from our classic electric amps to in-demand, high-gain contemporary sounds, these new models let your playing voice come through. We brought new effects with us, too. Ranging from a mythical transparent overdrive to classic compression and delay flavors, they add even more sonic possibilities to these formidable amps.
- New models include: three electric amp models; one studio-quality tube preamp model
- New effects include: Two dynamics models; one overdrive model, two modulated reverb models; modulated delay model
- Tap tempo multi-delay interface
- Needle-style tuner mode
- Improved user interface and preset management
- Preset storage and recall via Fender Tone cloud