Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition ’72 Telecaster Thinline – Heavy Relic – Pink Paisley
Fender Custom Shop ’72 Tele Thinline Heavy Relic Pink Paisley 2020 Limited Edition
Limited for 2020, this is the Fender Custom Shop ’72 Tele Thinline with a stunning Pink Paisley finish!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Case Candy, Paperwork, Certificate of Authenticity
1 in stock
The guitar has a ’60s “C” shaped maple neck with easy to play narrow tall frets, a Strat hardtail bridge, and a powerful set of Fender Wide Range humbuckers! Stand out from every other Tele player with this special limited edition Paisley Thinline!
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar/li>
- Heavy Relic Pink Paisley Finish
- Alder Body
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Flame Maple Quartersawn Neck
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- Narrow Tall Frets
- Bone Nut
- Fender CuNiFe Wide Range Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Hardtail Strat Bridge
- Schaller “F” Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 12 oz.
- .850″ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930″ Neck Profile at 12th Fret