Fender CD-320ASRWCE Acoustic Electric Guitar – Natural
Acoustic-electric Dreadnought Perfection from Fender!
Among the plethora of spruce-topped rosewood acoustic-electric guitars out there, the Fender CD-320ASRWCE has a ton going to recommend it to any serious guitarist. For starters, these aren’t your average off-the-shelf tonewoods – the solid Sitka spruce and solid Indian rosewood Fender chose both come from the Grade A lot, a flawless selection of wood reserved for extremely fine instruments.
10 in stock
Bolstered by quartersawn, scalloped X bracing, the CD-320ASRWCE projects with the kind of sustain and harmonic richness you won’t normally find in this price range, and when you take into account appointments such as a real bone nut and matching compensated saddle, the Fender CD-320ASRWCE guitar is more than a little tempting.
Fender CD-320ASRWCE Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood offer timeless acoustic tone
- Extra-large dreadnought body bellows out each note loud and clear
- Take the stage with premium Fishman Presys pickup system electronics
- Outfitted with premium appointments any acoustic player will love
Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood offer timeless acoustic tone
No tonewood combination has enjoyed the universal popularity of spruce topped rosewood, and when you pick up your Fender CD-320ASRWCE, you’ll instantly understand why. Indian rosewood offers deep bass and clearly articulated treble, and with its Sitka spruce top, the CD-320ASRM offers you magnificent tonal balance. And thanks to its quartersawn scalloped X bracing, each note and play and every chord you strum will flow with the singing smoothness you hear in your head when you imagine what an acoustic-electric guitar should sound like.
Take the stage with premium Fishman Presys pickup system electronics
When you’re ready to take the stage with your Fender CD-320ASRWCE, you’ll really appreciate the onboard Fishman’s Presys pickup system. These electronics let you dial in the perfect live sound, thanks to the independent treble, mid, bass, and volume controls. A phase flip switch also performs miracles, when it comes to weeding out feedback. What’s more, your CD-320ASRWCE includes a built-in chromatic tuner, so you never have to fumble with an awkward clip-on tuner onstage.
Outfitted with premium appointments any acoustic player will love
Tonewoods and body styles are important, but it’s the little things that make us fall in love with our favorite acoustic-electric guitars, and the Fender CD-320ASRWCE has more than enough of those to make any guitar player happy. For starters, the nut and compensated saddle are both real bone, a traditional material that shines in a way most plastics just can’t live up to. The same goes for the abalone rosette and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays, which take you back to a time when all acoustic instruments were made by hand. Less obvious perks include extremely stable die-cast tuning machines and a 2-way truss rod, which lets you setup you CD-320ASRWCE with whatever gauge strings you like.
- An acoustic-electric dreadnought guitar any guitarist will appreciate
- Solid Grade A rosewood back and sides provide rich lows and sparkling highs
- Solid Grade A Sitka spruce top bolstered with quartersawn, scalloped X bracing offers amazing tonal balance
- Cutaway dreadnought body shape delivers epic acoustic projection and phenomenal playing dynamics
- Fishman Presys pickup system includes active onboard preamp with 3-band EQ for excellent plugged-in tone
- Built-in tuner and phase switch ensure that you’ll take the stage with the best possible sound
- Premium appointments include a real bone nut and compensated saddle as well as an abalone rosette
- Die-cast tuning machines and dual-action truss rod provide amazing stability and setup options
- 6-string Acoustic-electric
- Cutaway Dreadnought Guitar with Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bone Nut
- Compensated Bone Saddle
- Fishman Presys Electronics with Built-in Tuner