Squier Bullet Mustang® HH Electric Guitar – Imperial Blue
Perfect for the raucous sound of indie music, the Bullet Mustang HH is just plain fun to play. Powered by a pair of giant-sounding humbucking pickups, it sports a comfortable “C”-shaped neck with a modern 12″-radius fingerboard and a modern six-saddle hardtail bridge. A tonal powerhouse that punches well above its weight, the Bullet Mustang HH is the ideal instrument to power your next hit.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 2 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Somerset West store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
- One-piece maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 12”-radius Indian laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch
- Six-saddle hardtail bridge
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
HIGH-OUTPUT HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
For fat, high-output rock tone, this instrument features a pair of humbucking pickups.
SIX-SADDLE STRING-THRU-BODY BRIDGE
A string-thru-body bridge enhances vibration transfer, resulting in increased sustain, while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12”, is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25” radius and a modern 9.5” radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.