Squier Mini Jazzmaster – Maple Neck – Seafoam Green
Fender first released their legendary offset model back in the ’50s and have been consistently innovating with the instrument ever since. Enter the Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH: a smaller variant of the brands’ well-loved icon.
If you’re looking for a miniaturised version with the same old-school style and swagger, paired with the world-renowned Fender tone, then this might be just the guitar for you.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- SHIP FROM WAREHOUSE: 8 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Claremont store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Stellenbosch store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, West Rand .store: 1 in stock
Just like with their full-size instruments, the construction quality is excellent here. Featuring a sleek, lightweight poplar body and a highly-playable C shaped maple neck, the guitar is perfect for beginners who want to just pick up and play.
A pair of Squier humbucking pickups (boasting three-way switching) deliver excellent sound and tonal variety, while you’ll stay in tune for longer thanks to a smart, hardtail bridge.