Squier CLASSIC VIBE TELECASTER® ’50S – Vintage Blonde
PAST AND PRESENT
Squier’s Classic Vibe Telecaster® ’50s puts classic “blackguard” Telecaster vibe into a gorgeous Vintage Blonde-finished pine-body guitar with authentic Telecaster tone. You’ll be hard-pressed to tell whether or not you are holding a premium ash-body instrument when you pick up this sweet-sounding guitar and unleash its spectacular sound.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Somerset West store: 1 in stock
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Dual custom vintage-style single-coil Telecaster pickups
- Three-way pickup switch
- Vintage-style strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge with three brass “”barrel”” saddles
- Black pickguard
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
CUSTOM ALNICO III SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
These custom pickups use Alnico III magnets for slightly hotter output with enhanced string balance and warm midrange—great for lead guitar.
MODERN NECK WITH “C”-SHAPED PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary “C”-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish—ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.