Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA – Metallic Blue
This Axe was Built to Shred!
The shred-ready Jackson JS22 Dinky solidbody electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS22 Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain – courtesy of its arched basswood body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. Spend over R10 000 and select brands in your cart qualify for an EXTRA 10% off our already reduced BLACK FRIDAY deals! Find out more…
12 in stock
You’ll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius amaranth fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS22 Dinky.
Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS22 Dinky delivers! That’s because Jackson hooked the JS22 Dinky up with a pair of their custom-built ceramic-magnet humbuckers. These high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite – just what you need for today’s most aggressive guitar styles.
Compound-radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The JS22 Dinky features a 12″-16″ compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. This bound amaranth fingerboard (complete with classic Jackson shark fin inlays) is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the JS22 Dinky’s fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you’ll be up at the 24th fret before you know it.
If looks could kill…
If you’re after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, then we have your axe. The Dinky body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in an arched top, Jackson’s distinctive pointy headstock, and shark fin inlays, and you’ve got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS22 Dinky is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; it’s a serious axe wielder’s instrument of destruction.
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius amaranth fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane (527), Satin (576)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .755″, 12th Fret: .815″
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck) Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Arched top basswood body, high output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, white binding on neck and headstock