Boss TE-2 TERA ECHO DELAY EFFECTS PEDAL
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the TE-2 Tera Echo produces a dynamic new stereo ambience effect that goes far beyond traditional delay and reverb.
Choose a location below to ship from:
(Note: one unit in stock at a store may indicate a display model, however full warranties apply).
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, Table View store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
Nominal Input Level:20 dBu
- Input Impedance:1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level:20 dBu
- Output Impedance:1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance:10 k ohms or greater
- Controls:Pedal switch E. LEVEL knob TONE knob FEEDBACK knob S-TIME (Spread Time) knob
- Indicator:CHECK indicator (Used for indication of HOLD, and to check battery)
- Connectors:INPUT-A (MONO) jack INPUT-B jack OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack OUTPUT-B jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply:Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw:53 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline:Approx. 6 hours Carbon: Approx. 1.5 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Width:73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth:129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height:59 mm (2-6/16 inches)
- Weight:435 g (0 lbs. 16 oz.)