Fender RUMBLE 200 Bass Amplifier
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe.
A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminenceï¾® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
These are the locations you can ship from:
- WESTERN CAPE, Plumstead store: 1 in stock
- WESTERN CAPE, N1 City Value Centre store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, Centurion store: 1 in stock
- KWAZULU NATAL, Durban store: 1 in stock
- FREE STATE, Bloemfontein store: 1 in stock
- NORTHERN CAPE, Kimberley store: 1 in stock
- GAUTENG, West Rand .store: 1 in stock
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylish diminutive Rumble 200 combo actually pumps 200 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 15′ Eminence speaker and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more.
– 200 watts
– 15 Eminence speaker
– Compression horn with on/off switch
– Compact and lightweight (34.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
– Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
– Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
– XLR line out with ground lift