Quay Four Battle of the Bands 2018
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | March 28, 2018
It’s once again time for the annual Quay 4 Battle of the Bands, powered by Paul Bothner Music! There are some awesome prizes this year, so be sure to enter your band.
BANDS ENTER NOW!
1. Download the entry form by clicking HERE!
2. Send your completed entry form, a band photo and song/mp3 to email@example.com.
3. Wait for their call!
More About the Quay Four Battle of the Bands
Every Tuesday night from May 2018, bands will descend upon Quay Four at the Waterfront. Each band will battle it out to see who is crowned the 2018 champions!
This is definitely one of the “must attend” events for any cover band or restaurant band. The prize pool is one of the biggest in the country, so it’s no wonder that so many bands enter. Furthermore, the V&A Waterfront is a hub of tourist activity. So by playing at Quay Four you will have the potential to reach an international audience. This is a rare opportunity for most local bands.
And because of the level of interest, you can be assured of the quality of each band. So in addition to getting a great night out in the Mother City, you can enjoy some stellar music.
The battle is open to the public, with different bands battling every week. Each week will have a winning band, with the finals taking place on the 28th of August. So if you are looking for some great music at a great Waterfront restaurant, then be sure to book your table. Booking early would be in your best interest, as tables for the battle get booked up fairly fast.
R20 000 Cash
Playing Contract at Quay Four
For more info check out the Quay 4 website
Paul Bothner Music
JBL PA Systems
- . You asked for it, and they listened! The Black Cat Bones are getting ready to launch their fourth studio album – ‘Here is a …
- . After discovering that he loved writing songs in high school and taking some guitar lessons, Jesse could sense that he was embarking on a …
- Tis the Season to be jolly. Everywhere you look you’ll be sure to find Christmas themes; from brightly decorated trees to fat guys in red …
- For the uninitiated, the cajon is an odd instrument; after all, it’s just a box that you sit on and hit, right? Well, not exactly. …